Happy Easter!

Role Play: Mao

Old role plays go here!
Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret
Re: Role Play: Mao

Post by Enryu »

Vola sighed heavily as she got back up and dusted herself off. She'd just now realized that since she'd lost sight of him, Kyle would be very difficult for her to find. "Sorry." she said to Nestor, ignoring the guards as best she could. "You should probably lead the way now, since you know Kyle better than I do. I have no idea where he'd have gone. Or even what's around here." she added. "
Megan
Ferret Queen
Ferret Queen
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Megan »

Kyle while he was sitting spotted a couple of cute girls. He jumped up following after them. He spoke to them, flirting.
Dook, dook, dook! :ferret:

Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"One thing I know about Kyle is that he loves cute girls," Nestor remarked, with a cheeky grin. "So, you probably don't even need to go looking for him: he'll probably come to you. Which I guess means that, if I stay with you, then he'll come to me as well???"
Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

Vola was a bit taken aback by this suggestion, as if she had not considered it a possibility. "I- is that right? I don't know about that...." she said, slightly embarrassed. "I'm an orc after all, people here aren't usually okay with that. He did say I was ugly too, so I'm probably not his type."
Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"That's a pity :( ," Nestor lamented. "But, you know, absence makes the heart grow fonder... maybe when he gets lonely, he'll change his mind about you and come back?"
Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

“What makes you think I want him to change his mind about me?” Vola asked raising an eyebrow. “and why do you seem so....invested in it?” she asked before shrugging dismissively. “it’s enough that he comes back. I just can’t have him getting hurt on my watch.”
Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"I just don't think it's fair on you," Nestor remarked. "After all, you're not ugly... well, not ugly for an orc, so he should've been more considerate of that. I'm just hoping he'll realise he was wrong to say something like that, and he'll return here to apologise to you or something."
Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

“Not ugly for an orc eh?” Vola repeated. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” she added. “though the truth is most Orcs don’t really think about beauty the way other races do. It’s more important to be strong, to fight, to provide and protect. Most of all you need to win.” she stated. “I haven’t done any of that in a while. So I’d really like to get a win here now.” she explained while looking around. suddenly it seemed like something dawned on her. “You there!” she called to the guards, finally acknowledging them again. “Did you see a young man pass through?” she asked.

“yeah, so what? lotsa people run through here. Most’ve ‘em less clumsily than you two.” one of them answered.

“which way?” Vola asked impatiently, Trying not to say or do anything that might make the guard less cooperative.

“that way.” the guard pointed. “now get out of here before people think we have anything to do with you.”

Vola thought for a minute before deciding to believe the guard. “I guess we’ve got no choice but to trust him.” she said after turning back to Nestor. “what do you think? do you know what’s in that direction?”
Kyng
Amazing Ferret
Amazing Ferret

Post by Kyng »

"I believe there's a small town there," Nestor answered. "But I haven't been there for a while... so, I don't remember much about it. There was a nice park with a tree in the middle, and there was a fairly busy market... but, that's really all I can remember, I'm afraid :( ."
Enryu
Dancing Ferret
Dancing Ferret

Post by Enryu »

“Thats more than enough.” Vola said. “Let’s head for the market. Someone there may have seen him.” she suggested.